What is the role of a protective film on the high-gloss aluminum plate?
There are three reasons for attaching a protective film to the back cover of a high-gloss aluminum plate. The first is to make a protective film for turnover. Everyone knows that products with high-gloss surfaces are easy to scratch and scratch. Applying a protective film is a necessary process during the turnover . The second is the manufacturing process. For example, when the mobile phone shell and the flat back cover are sprayed and baked, the product needs a protective film or a high temperature resistant film. The third is that the product needs to be delivered from the factory. The principle is the same as the first one to prevent scratches and scratches. Also, consumers now have high requirements for the appearance and packaging of items. When consumers get the items, they uncover the protective film and feel that this is a brand new product. The protective film attached to the product from the factory requires high precision.
Film machine features
1. Fast speed and good stability are the biggest advantages of the film laminating machine.
2. High precision film, no bubble film.
3. Save effort, effort, and labor to significantly reduce production costs.
Compared with manual sticking, the sticking machine has the following advantages.
1. Manual filming will cause damage to film materials and unnecessary waste, and the machine will not.
2. The position of the artificial film is not easy to grasp, and the productivity is low, the machine film is high in precision and fast.
3. The labor cost is high, and the long-term calculation cost of the machine is low.
4. Manual management is difficult, and the machine only needs regular maintenance.